Murray Stein’s book Jung’s Map of the Soul has been universally recognized as an exceptional overview of Jungian psychology. Renowned Jungian author and analyst June Singer praises it as “enlightening both for those who want to understand Jung and for those who think that they already do.”
Participants will need to purchase a copy of Murray Stein’s 1998 copyright edition of Jung’s Map of the Soul: An Introduction (ISBN-10: 0812693760, ISBN-13: 978-0812693768). Amazon Smile benefits this Jung Society. A Zoom invitation will be sent the day of each session.
1. Increase understanding of fundamental Jungian concepts and Jung’s process of exploring the Psyche.
2. Examine the dynamic relationship of Ego to Consciousness.
3. Discuss Jung’s theory of the 5 Stages of Consciousness within the emergence of the Self.
4. Incorporate cultural and personal associations to enhance discussion of Jungian concepts.
5. Opportunity to engage in experiential activities to enhance learning of Jungian material.
Bob Rosen, MSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families since 1990. He is a Jungian-influenced, Gestalt-trained therapist.
Denny Vandermause, MSSW, longtime clinical social worker in community behavioral health, is now retired. Currently, he is participating in The Heartland Association of Jungian Analysts Educational Program.