Note that this product listing is only for 14 CEs for those who are registered for and participate in Bob and Denny’s Jung’s Map of the Soul online study group. You may pay for CEs at the time of registration or at the end of the study group. Note that full participation is a requirement for CE eligibility, and CE Request refunds will not be issued.
In addition to paying $15 for the 14 CEs, applicants must submit the CE Application Form and Program Evaluation.
This online study group is devoted to the study of Stein’s Jung’s Map of the Soul.
Participants will need to purchase a copy of Murray Stein’s 1998 copyright edition of Jung’s Map of the Soul: An Introduction (ISBN-10: 0812693760, ISBN-13: 978-0812693768). Amazon Smile benefits this Jung Society. A Zoom invitation will be sent the day of each session.
- Increase understanding of fundamental Jungian concepts and Jung’s process of exploring the Psyche.
- Examine the dynamic relationship of Ego to Consciousness.
- Discuss Jung’s theory of the 5 Stages of Consciousness within the emergence of the Self.
- Incorporate cultural and personal associations to enhance discussion of Jungian concepts.
- Opportunity to engage in experiential activities to enhance learning of Jungian material.
Bob Rosen, MSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families since 1990. He is a Jungian-influenced, Gestalt-trained therapist.
Denny Vandermause, MSSW, longtime clinical social worker in community behavioral health, is now retired. Currently, he is participating in The Heartland Association of Jungian Analysts Educational Program.