Note that this product listing is only for 2 CEs for those who registered for and participated in Dr. Slattery’s The Mythology of Belief: Individual and Collective Beliefs Under Pressure in a Global Pandemic Friday Night Lecture.
In addition to paying for the 2 CEs, applicants must submit the CE Application Form and Program Evaluation.
- If you have not registered for the Friday night lecture, you can do so here.
- If you wish to register for the Saturday Workshop, do so here.
- To purchase CEs for the Saturday workshop, do so here.
By the end of the Friday night lecture and the Saturday workshop, participants in both events will be able to:
- Identify some basic qualities of what comprises a personal myth.
- Identify what qualities and characteristics are instrumental in shaping a person’s core beliefs.
- Question whether the beliefs they have held sacred are in fact ripe for revising and/or deleting.
- Express why it seems necessary to believe in anything and what a person’s beliefs add to the texture of their life.
- Identify destructive beliefs that they continue to cling to that are detrimental to their growth.
- Explore and identify what role their beliefs have in shaping their life stories and identities.