Note that this product listing is only for 12 CEs for those who registered for and participated in Pamela’s How the Individuation Process Can Be Compared to the Study of Alchemy Online Study Group.
In addition to paying for the 12 CEs, applicants must submit the CE Application Form and Program Evaluation.
- If you have not registered for the study group, you can do so here.
- Gain understanding of Jung’s study of the alchemical process.
- Describe how the individuation process can be compared to various stages of the alchemical process.
- Gain understanding of how alchemical images provide an objective basis from which to approach dreams and other unconscious material.
- Gain understanding of how to distinguish between objective fact and personal bias when dealing with the psyche.
- Gain understanding of how an anatomy of the psyche can be as objective as an anatomy of the body.