Note that this product listing is only for 2.5 CEs for those who registered for and participated in Bob’s single-session Cultural Complexes & the Soul of America Study Group.
If you have not yet registered for the study group, you can do so here.
- Gain increased understanding of Thomas Singer’s concept of cultural complexes as being part of our collective “filtering system of the Psyche.”
- Discuss Singer’s list of what he identifies as America’s “primary cultural complexes.”
- Study Donald Kalsched’s “Self-Care System” of archetypal defensive powers (“Angels”) found in survivors of early trauma.
- Review examples of national figures that reflect America’s radical and polarizing forces that present a destructive effect on our “inner democracy.”
- Reflect and examine the transformative effect of democracy and how it is essential in “opening the heart and increasing the light of consciousness.”